Happy Homemaker: Ozeri 4x3razor Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Ozeri 4x3razor Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer



 The Ozeri Pedometer is the best Pedometer I have ever used. It does so much for being so little! I love that while the screen shuts off, it is never truly off. I can sit down for a few minutes and the screen will shut off, but press the reset button and it turns on showing the accurate amount of steps taken and the time. On top of that, it records the amount of steps taken each day and resets each day so you can see how many steps you took that day. Despite it resetting each day, you can also press the mode button and see cumulative steps taken so if you want to keep track or have a set goal in mind for so many days etc. you can keep track of that as well. It comes with a convenient clip and also a detachable lanyard so it is super easy to keep on and is never in the way.

It can be worn any way and still keep an accurate account of the steps taken. I have worn it so it is sideways, width wise, in my pocket, attached by the lanyard-every single way I have used it I have been able to track my steps accurately and am confident that I am never missing a step with this pedometer. It is also lighter than any other pedometer I have ever used. Some feel so heavy it's insane considering how small they tend to be. This pedometer is so multi-functional, I don't know how I ever used a different pedometer. It not only counts my steps, but also tracks calories and fat burned, the distance walked/ran, and my exercise time. I thas a built in timer, can record up to 1,000,000 steps for seven days (so you can track and write down weekly steps/progress) and has auto sleep so the screen is not always running wasting the battery.

 The fact it came with a second spare battery was awesome too! I have really loved using this pedometer so far. I have had it for a couple months and I wear it everywhere. It is so sleek and discreet no one ever notices it. I can set it to my stride and even if it's a little off the measurements come out fairly close to what I have actually done. Such as walk a mile and set it wrong it showed just less than a mile, fixed the setting and it recorded the full mile. It was accurate according to how I set it-that is what's important! I really love this pedometer and plan to use it for a long time to come.  


 

Product Description:

  New 3D Tri-Axis Bosch Sensor from Germany (with X, Y, Z vector detection) provides superior accuracy in any position. Designed for high-performance athletes, the 4x3razor is the world's thinnest and lightest pedometer -- 0.5cm (less than 0.2") thick and weighs just half an ounce. Records steps, distance, calories, fat burned and exercise time with the most advanced Tri-Axis technology. Counts up to 1 million steps with 7-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock and Sports Timer with Auto Sleep technology. Razor thin design that fits in any pocket. Ships with a belt clip, extra battery, and detachable lanyard included. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

 Where to Purchase:

Ozeri 4x3razor Pocket 3D Pedometer and Activity Tracker with Bosch Tri-Axis Technology from Germany, Black

*I was given a free Ozeri Pocket Pedometer for free in return for my honest opinion. I am in no way being compensated for my review. *