Happy Homemaker: Liquid Chalkers

Monday, December 1, 2014

Liquid Chalkers



My kids and I have really had a great time using Liquid Chalkers around the house for various things. I have a magnetic chalk board I put on the fridge and we use them to leave each other little notes, and I have used them on the mirror with encouraging notes to myself as well. (need some inspiration?? These are great for putting it all over the house!)

We have also had fun with our windows drawing pictures and having a blast-something we couldn't do with typical dust chalk or with markers. (markers rub off too easily) The Liquid Chalkers do not rub off too easily which is nice if we want to leave the artwork up for a little while, but they also wash off super easy with just a lightly damp cloth. The colors are bright and vibrant and each one washes off as easy as the other. They all look great and getting the liquid chalk into the tip of the chalk "pen" is as easy as dabbing it for a couple seconds after shaking it then using it once a little liquid chalk comes out.

 Unlike some liquid chalk, this isn't dusty and they don't dry out quickly at all, the liquid chalk lasts quite a while. Also, the chalk flows consistently and evenly so I'm not left with weird bumps or "skips" in my writing or my kids pictures/artwork. Over all we have enjoyed using these and love all the colors and how easy they are to use as well as quality. Definitely will get these again in the future.

 

 Product Description:
  • OVER 105,387 LIQUID CHALKERS™ NOW SOLD TO HAPPY CUSTOMERS - Only Paper & Twine's Platinum Collection Liquid Chalkers contain the artist quality, hyper pigmented ink that provides bright, beautiful colors with marker tips that don't dry out or crack. Read below to find out more about the thousands of dollars that went into R&D to create these markers.
  • PREMIUM BRAND CREATED BY A PROUD MOTHER OF THREE TO ENHANCE CREATIVITY - Read the story below to find out more about how Liquid Chalkers were created by Louise Fox with her kids to help skyrocket their family's creativity. Kids always come first and these Chalkers contain completely non-toxic ink meeting stringent EN71-3, ASTM 4963 and ASTM D4236 standards.
  • 365 DAY EMPTY MARKER HAPPINESS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We know that you're going to absolutely love your new artist quality Liquid Chalkers from Paper & Twine. In fact, I'm so sure that will be the case, we're happy to give you a full year to decide. We GUARANTEE, as the manufacturer, that you will have a whole lot more fun with your new Chalkers than you are expecting. Even if the pens are empty by the end of the year, if you weren't happy with them for any reason then we'll provide you with a full refund (including shipping).
  • OUT OF THIS WORLD CUSTOMER SERVICE & FREE CREATIVITY GUIDE - Anything you need, any issues you have: Paper & Twine, the manufacturer, is here for you via email or phone. Old school, real customer service in the USA - like how we'd want to be treated. To make your experience even better, Paper & Twine created a short creativity guide with some really cool ideas that you'll receive via email which details on how they use these markers around their house and how this has inspired so much creativity in their family.
  • COMPLETELY DUST FREE FOR NON-POROUS SURFACES - Dust free, these are a dream to use on any non-porous surface. Our favourites are mirrors, glass, desks and metal but it is important to note that anytime you use any brand of liquid chalk ink on a new surface, always ALWAYS test it first on a small inconspicuous section. This way you'll know whether it wipes off that surface or not. If you aren't sure whether the surface you really want the chalk to work on could be too porous then just dive in and get some anyway because you're completely protected by the manufacturer's 365 day money back guarantee (that even includes shipping costs).
Looking For Artist Quality, Bold, Bright Super Colorful Liquid Chalk Markers That Wipe Off Easily and Look Incredible? These markers helped us figure out this one little secret I discovered that helped skyrocket our family's creativity and had friends commenting on our kids creativity. Hi, my name is Louise Fox from Paper and Twine. If you're looking for chalk markers, I'd like to tell you why I think these are your best choice. I am a proud mother of three and was looking for an easy, effective way to encourage creativity in my family. I stumbled on liquid chalk and worked out some simple fun things to do with the markers that have had friends and teachers asking what we are doing with the kids to have them be so creative. The Best Chalk Markers I've Used - Initially, I didn't like the other chalk markers I'd used. There were too many issues so I spent months of time and thousands of dollars to research everything that would make an amazing marker. I found the best liquid chalk ink, best markers and most premium tips. It was expensive but I was so excited when I finally got a small batch of these markers created for my family and some close friends to test. The results were wonderful. One of my friends suggested these were so good that we should sell them to everyone so here they are. I sourced top, artist quality premium ingredients for these as I wanted the best. Now you get to have it as well. Your 365 Day Money Back Guarantee - I won't be happy unless you're happy. Try these markers for 365 days and if you don't like them, I'll give you a full no-hassles refund.    

Where to Purchase:
Liquid Chalk Markers 8 Pack - Bold, Beautiful Colors From the Artist Platinum Collection - Fun Guaranteed or Your Money Back - Amazing Ink - Boost Your Creativity With These Premium Wet Erase Marker Pens with Chalk as Ink - The Perfect Dustless Marker for Glass, Whiteboard & More - Classic Colors & White - The Reliable 6mm Chalk Pen

http://www.liquidchalkers.com/



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.