Happy Homemaker: Kinesio Tape-Push It

Friday, December 12, 2014

Kinesio Tape-Push It


  I absolutely love Total Recoil Kinesio Tape. I have been curious about this stuff for a really long time, but was hesitant to try it for several reasons. The first is I have very sensitive skin. I was afraid any adhesive would really bother my skin and cause problems for me. I was happily surprised to find that I was not at all sensitive to this tape. It didn't itch while I wore it and it also didn't leave my skin red when I took it off.

The second reason I was hesitant to use this is because I really just felt it was likely just another fad. I mean they come in and go out in a matter of days most often. But after trying this kinesio tape, I found I was sorely wrong. I suffer from terrible shin splints and runners knee making it hard to get back in shape or stay active. I used this tape on my shins and around my knee and felt an instant tingle. I can't really explain what it was, but it felt like my muscles and shins were relaxing and I found I was able to really push through and get my run in and feel great during and after.

 The third reason I didn't try it is because I expected it to be pretty expensive. What I realized after finding this kinesio tape is that it doesn't have to be! At only $12.99 a roll, this kinesio tape is very affordable. The roll lasts quite a while because it gets cut into strips while being applied, so one strip my actually be used three or four different ways width wise making it last much longer. It has great elasticity and it goes on easily . I can reposition it if I mess it up a little (only a couple times-don't over do it, it isn't duct tape!) and it sticks well.

This tape stays on through rain, sweat, rubbing-it comes off when I want it to come off and not a moment more. I have to admit-It hurt removing it more while I was still a little sweaty than after letting it dry off-so I recommend doing that because it won't pull as much...Great for just about any area and any sport or physical activity, this tape has great quality, and being able to run again makes it definitely worth stocking up on!
  
 Product Description:
  • NON-RESTRICTIVE AND NON-TOXIC ADHESIVE - Total Recoil keeps an extreme-hold on your skin for up to 5 days without leaving a hard to remove residue.
  • 160%-180% ELASTIC RATIO - Stretches like skin and always recoils back to it's original placement.
  • WATERPROOF AND SWEAT PROOF - Even when you're shooting for your personal best and your clothes are drenched, your kinesio tape will stay put. It also works great for swimmers and water sports enthusiasts.
  • PROMOTES STRONG HEALING AND INJURY RELIEF - Total Recoil was developed to strengthen muscle injuries so that you can get back into the game as fast as possible.
  • WE OFFER A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. If there is any issue with the product, let us know and we'll give you a refund and send you a replacement.
Total Recoil is a kinesio tape made to withstand the rigors of the tough, sweaty, and strenuous conditions you put your body through to be at the top of your game. We've put our tape through the toughest elements known to man, just so you can have the piece of mind that your tape won't fall off right before you have to make a game winning hail mary pass or pull your body over the top of El Capitan at the end of a grueling, rainy day of climbing. Don't be stuck on the sidelines... Wrap it up, so you can get back to being unstoppable.    

Where to Purchase:

  Total Recoil Kinesio Tape - 2" W X 16.4' L - Long Lasting (Blue)