Happy Homemaker: DynaPro Resistance Bands

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

DynaPro Resistance Bands


The DynaPro ProGrade Resistance Bands are great! They are strong and durable and I use the anchor to add more options of ways to use it. I have the blue band which is for 30-35 pounds of resistance and after each workout I can definitely feel it. The grip on this resistance band is so much more comfortable than the resistance bands I have used in the past and it makes the work out much more bearable. My hands never slip (neither do my feet) and the soft feeling grip makes them comfortable to the touch and keep my hands blister free. (yes-that has totally happened with other bands :( )

The band rolls up easily for storage and fits in my purse, gym bag, and travel bag easily making it the perfect exercise equipment to take with me wherever I go. It is nice to know I can get a full body workout wherever I am without having to search for a gym or going without.
 
 These bands remind me of the ones I have used at the gym in the past-but way, way better! I use it three times a week for about 20 minutes, 10 for my arms/core and 10 for my lower body and it is great! The handle is wide enough I can use the anchor and do several leg workout moves with no issue and no fear of the band falling off my foot and snapping whatever door I happen to be using. The band has the perfect amount of resistance-it isn't too hard and it isn't too "stretchy" and my husband likes to use it too for his workouts and special moves he does.

 Overall, this resistance band is great and I plan to get the yellow, green, and red ones for different workout levels and training moves. I am very happy with my blue resistance band and the fact I can adjust it as well is great so I know I'm getting a good, consistent workout every time. I feel that $17.99 is a great price for this product and that it's quality well supersedes the price! (I have paid way more for much cheaper made, less consistent resistance bands)

   

Product Description:
  • Professional Grade 100% Dipped Latex able to stand up to the most rigorus workout conditions
  • Premium Comfort D-Handle for continued comfort during repetitive movements
  • Adjustable Connection for consistent tension during any workout
  • Approximate Equivalent Resistance: Yellow 5-10lbs, Green 15-20lbs, Red 25-30lbs, Blue 30-35lbs, Black 35-50lbs
  • GUARANTEED to be the highest quality latex & handle on the market- 100% Money Back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Bring the Gym Home with DynaPro Resistance Bands. With the GUARANTEED highest quality professional grade dipped latex and Premium D-Handles, DynaPro brings the top choice in resistance bands for personal trainers to your door. Don't make the mistake of purchasing a low quality product that will discourage you from hitting your goals. DynaPro products will last you a lifetime, these will be the last resistance bands that you ever need to buy. When performing the exercise, the band should be secured in a way so the length is appropriate to give resistance even at the bottom of the exercise. The adjustable connection will allow you to achieve this resistance. Resistance bands are a great way to help achieve your goals when the gym is hard to get to. From early morning workouts to a quick vacation set, resistance bands are there exactly when you need them. The DynaPro Difference - Highest Quality 100% Dipped Latex. - Premium Gym Quality, Comfort D-Handle. - Adjustable band connection. Approximate Resistance Equivalent: Yellow 5-10lbs Green 15-20lbs Red 25-30lbs With the GUARANTEED highest quality professional grade dipped latex and Premium D-Handles, DynaPro brings the top choice in resistance bands for personal trainers to your door! We are excited to introduce Extra Heavy and Extremely Heavy bands to our product line! Our new Blue band (25-30lbs) and Black Ops band (35-50lbs) is for those who want to take it to the next level of resistance!  

 Where to Purchase:

ProGrade Resistance Bands - Gym Quality. #1 Rated Band by Amazon Customers! ADJUSTABLE, Premium Comfort D-Handle, Anti-Snap. (Complete Set (All 3 colors))  

 I received this Product free via Tomoson and DynaPro for honest and unbiased review. I was in no way and will be in no way compensated for my review and the above opinion is solely my own