Happy Homemaker: Surpahs Shiny Small LightWeight Digital Bathroom Scale

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Surpahs Shiny Small LightWeight Digital Bathroom Scale



I got the Surpah Lightweight Digital Bathroom scale just over a month ago and I am so glad I did. I had been using a scale that had to set in the same place in the same room every time I used it, and even then it was questionable if it was right. There were a few times I had used it to weigh myself and it ended up being about 8 pounds different (in the wrong way!) than the scale at the doctors office that had just been calibrated. Not only that, but while it could give a weight and tell me how much I had lost and how much more I wanted to lose, it couldn't tell me my BMI or if I was in a healthy range or not. The Surpah scale can do that. I love it because it knows exactly who I am based on the information I set for the 1st user and if my husband or kids wanted to use it, it would be able to tell us apart. (up to four of us anyways)

This scale is convenient because while most people don't use their scales in the dark, I have been known to try in order to keep the house as sleep inducing as possible for my three toddlers . I can use the Surpah scale in the dark and see the read out extremely easy because of it's bright blue LCD display. It is also nice that I don't have to wait a long time to see what my current weight and BMI is because the scale has a special automatic readout and while I can wait a few seconds for the "official readout" I can also see as soon as I step on the scale what I weigh. (the two #'s are rarely different) Because of it's handy auto-calibrate feature I can use it anywhere and get an accurate reading. I actually tested that out in my bathroom, living room, and bedroom and got the same read out in every location. The size of this scale makes it super easy to store. It is extremely thin so it can fit in tight spaces. I put it next to my towels in the bathroom closet, but it also fits under the sink.

It has an auto on and auto off feature so there is never the worry of wasting batteries (it takes 4 AAA batteries-the first 4 are included) and can weigh anyone from 11 pounds to 330 pounds. A button on the bottom easily changes the read out setting from kg to Lb has skid proof pads on the bottom so no sliding is going to happen either. (I feel safer already!) I love the pretty pink color and the BMI meter (sort of like a speedometer and shows from under weight to obese) and also the actual BMI read out that gives an accurate BMI calculation. I also like the fact that the screen is easy to read in any light. I also like that if the scale gets dirty it's easy to clean. It is made of a durable plexi glass like material and it wipes clean with a damp cloth and dries easily. It is a pretty pink color (or white) and is perfect for a little girls bathroom or for the lady of the house. With the ease of use, cleaning, and it's extreme accuracy, this scale is perfect for those who like to keep an eye on their BMI, are working to lose weight, or just want a light weight, durable little scale that is going to be accurate.

      

Product Description:  
  • Auto identify up to 4 pre-set users, provides accurate body weight measurement and Body Mass Index (BMI) on 2.3" (59mm) diameter big round shiny LCD screen, with very nice blue backlight, easy reading in the dark.
  • 11" x 9.6" x 0.9" small, sleek, lovely design with 0.2" (6mm) thickness more pure & higher tempered glass weighing platform.
  • Smart gravity point detect and auto-calibrate. The G-Sensor patent-pending technology embded in 4 TPU skidproof stands support more stable and accurate measurement from 11 lb to 330 lb.
  • New "Sense-ON" patent-pending technology gets instant readings when you step on the scale.
  • Powered by 4 AAA 1.5v batteries (demo included), long last standby time, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Two color selection: White and Pink Auto identify up to 4 pre-set users, provides accurate body weight measurement and Body Mass Index (BMI) on 2.3" (59mm) diameter big round shiny LCD screen, with very nice blue backlight, easy reading in the dark. 11" x 9.6" x 0.9" small, sleek, lovely design with 0.2" (6mm) thickness more pure & higher tempered glass weighing platform. Smart gravity point detect and auto-calibrate. The G-Sensor patent-pending technology embded in 4 TPU skidproof stands support more stable and accurate measurement from 11 lb to 330 lb. New "Sense-ON" patent-pending technology gets instant readings when you step on the scale. This Sachet Pink small, sleek, lovely digital bathroom scale measures your body weight and calculates your Body Mass Index (BMI), it can identify 4 pre-defined users, results are displayed on its 2.3" (59mm) diameter big round shiny LCD, with very nice blue backlight, supports easy reading in the dark. Where to Purchase: Surpahs Shiny Small Lightweight Digital Bathroom Scale w/ BMI Calculation, Auto Identify 4 Users [Sachet Pink]         I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.