Happy Homemaker: Pure Creatine

Friday, November 7, 2014

Pure Creatine



 I am just getting back into the swing of things as far as my health goes. I have not been as fit as I once was when before having children, but it is something I have always aspired to. I was wary of trying Creatine, not because I was worried it wouldn't work but because so many rumors have gone around that it "wasn't natural" or was compared to a steroid. Let me just clear the air-as far as creatine goes, neither of those things are true. I started to use creatine a few weeks ago and absolutely love it.

 It is completely flavorless so I can add it to any drink I want to (water included) so I have been putting a tiny bit into my water bottle during work outs and in my recovery drink as well. I have absolutely loved it! I have found that when I am starting to tire and feel like I can't finish that drinking even a little of this is just the push I need to finish. Since adding it to my water during work outs I have actually noticed I am able to push harder and go longer than before. After the first couple of days of my workout, I found it hard to move-every muscle ached...Then I used No Bull Creatine Powder. It was like the elephant that had been sitting on me just stood up and walked away.

 Recovery seemed to take much less time than before and I have found I hurt much less after pushing myself in a work out than ever before. This powder is really designed to help fuel muscles and help give an extra burst of energy during a workout. It ultimately encourages an athlete to push harder, go longer, and get stronger than ever before. I can say in my quest to become more fit and stronger, it definitely has done exactly as it says it will. My recovery is shorter, workouts harder, and energy higher than ever. I'm losing fat and gaining muscle and I'm loving every minute! I can't say that I would have been able to do this without No Bull Creatine Powder    
Product Description:
  • Completely flavourless and easily dissolvable - letting you enjoy it with any delicious drink, exactly the way you like it.
  • 100% Pure, quality pharmaceutical grade and laboratory tested for purity - don't clog up your body with any fake fillers. No added bull, just the good stuff. All our creatine is authenticity verified via UV Spectrometer testing and is even vegan friendly.
  • Finding it hard to get those last reps in? Creatine is proven to instantly increase your muscle strength and power, boost your energy levels and speed your up recovery - Getting you back on full form, and fast. A perfect accompaniment to mix with your Whey Protein, BCAA and Glutamine powders.
  • Micronized for fast absorption - fueling your muscles quicker and and more efficiently than ever before.
  • At Raw Barrel we believe customer service is just as important and the purest creatine. We like to go the extra mile, which is why that if you are not 100% happy, you can contact us for a full refund, no questions asked. Making your purchase COMPLETELY risk free.
Helping You Reach Your New Personal Best Do you find yourself at a plateau, finding it harder and harder to make any significant gains? It happens to every gym-goer, but it doesn't have to happen to you. Our Creatine Monohydrate will instantly increases your power and take your muscles endurance to new levels that you never thought were possible. WE DO WHAT THE OTHER BRANDS ARE TOO AFRAID TO Why do people prefer Raw Barrel? Well, a lot of other brands focus on cheapness rather than on creating quality like we do. That's because their Creatine is one of 1000's of products that they sell, with factories across the globe. -We use only the purest creatine available, you get your perfect body without compromising your health with untested and dangerous additives that are sold to you by the big firms. Our purity prevents the bloating and stomach cramps often associated with cheaper varieties. -Other brands often ignore the more advanced micronization process that not only allows for faster absorption by your body, but lets you dissolve it more easily too. -Because we're not a giant multinational, we're not afraid to contact our customers. We want you to coming back to us satisfied and telling all your friends. So when you have a problem, we have a problem. Which is why we offer- A FULL LIFETIME GUARANTEE If you're not completely satisfied, contact us for a full refund. No questions, no hassle, no risk.


  Where to Purchase:
  Pure Creatine Monohydrate Powder - Unflavoured and Micronized - LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - No Fillers, No Additives, No Bull - The Best Pre and Post Workout Bodybuilding Supplement for Men and Women - Absorbs Better Than Pills, Capsules, HCL and Ethyl Ester - 500g, 100 Servings    




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.