Happy Homemaker: Miracalis Anti-Aging Facial Serum

Friday, November 21, 2014

Miracalis Anti-Aging Facial Serum

 


I have actually been using Miracalis Anti Aging Vitamin C Serum for a while now. I use it with my derma roller. It is the only serum I have found that effectively soothes right after using the roller and I believe it helps speed up the healing process as well. I am noticing better tone-more even-and my skin is healthy and tight. I love how hydrated my skin feels even late in the day. I don't have to reapply moisturizer halfway through the day, and because it offers a more even hydration, I don't have to dab my skin either.

I use this serum in the morning and sometimes replace my toner with it and then apply a good hyaluronic acid and moisturizer. I feel great about the fact I am using a product that is made of high quality, natural ingredients like jajoba oil, green tea extract, and Vitamins A, C, and E. With this serum I saw results fast. My skin was brighter and hydrated. Unlike many Vitamin C Serums, this serum is white and milky like a lotion, without all the unneeded chemicals of a lotion.

It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. My skin feels instantly taken care of like there's an added amount of protection between my skin and the elements. It only takes a pump of serum to cover my whole face and the front part of my neck. I will definitely keep using this over the years to help fight the future signs of aging and to help heal where I already have fine lines and worry lines. This is a rich serum and full of great ingredients that are proven to help pamper skin and heal it. Definitely a great buy!


 

 Product Description:
  • More Supple Skin - 95% of volunteers saw increased suppleness within 28 days during clinical studies
  • Rejuvenates Your Skin - Restores collagen with active peptides and proteins for collagen synthesis
  • Smooths Out Your Fine Lines & Wrinkles - Gentle, effective serum for dry, oily, or normal skin types
  • Ingredients You Can Trust - High Quality Green Tea Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil and Vitamins A, B & E
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Because stressing-out over a purchase is never good for your skin!
New Serum Leaves Your Face Smoother and Tighter! You can have the face you always dreamed of in just 28 days. Clinical testing of this formula has shown significant increases in suppleness in an amazing 95% of volunteers. Designed specifically to lift, tighten, moisturize and firm your skin gently and effectively. Simply apply a thin layer of Miracalis Anti-Aging Serum right after washing your face. Allow to dry completely (roughly 3 minutes) before applying a moisturizer, if you use one. What About My Skin Type? Miracalis gives you a safe, gentle, hypoallergenic formula that is tested and recommended for all 4 major skin types: Normal, Sensitive, Dry and Oily skin. The Secret To Velvety Soft Skin, Naturally Smooth away your fine lines and wrinkles with a perfect balance of naturally gentle and effective ingredients such as Green Tea Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil and Vitamins A, B, and E. Gently restores your facial collagen with a combination of active peptides and proteins, which promote collagen synthesis. Your skin will look younger, healthier and more elastic. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, Made in the USA We share your frustration of spending hard-earned money on products from around the world that don't live up to their claims. Miracalis is made right here in the USA. We are real people who respond to your real questions. If you have ANY issues with our products, let us know and we will leave you smiling. Because nothing on this planet has the power to knock years off your face like a smile!  

Where to Purchase:

Best Anti Aging Vitamin C Serum - Firms Skin and Reduces Wrinkles, Daily Skin Care Beauty Product, FREE Beauty E-Book, For Face, Eyes, Neck And Decollete, Boosts Collagen Sysnthesis, Odorless, Great for Dry, Oily or Sensitive Skin, Active Peptides, Green Tea Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, 100% Guaranteed, On Sale, Limited Supply    



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.