Happy Homemaker: Jiva Organics Coriander Seeds

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Jiva Organics Coriander Seeds

 

 Jiva Organics Coriander Seeds are awesome! I had not used coriander before using this brand and I am glad it's the one I went with! The seeds crush easily, smell great, and add the perfect flavor to my recipes. I have added coriander to my soups, salads, breads, and to my meat when cooking. (meat loaf, pork chops, chicken etc) It tasted great!

 Jiva offers only the best product (I have used a few of their other seasonings), so I really trust their products and this is no exception. The coriander tastes great and smells good in my cupboard. I do recommend finding a glass, air tight container to keep the coriander in to keep it fresh. This is one seasoning my kids absolutely love in any recipe-especially my meat loaf! Actually, my husband said it was the best he's ever had, but he couldn't figure out why. (I will keep it my secret for now :) ) I especially like this coriander on my salads roasted up with a little olive oil. It tasted amazing! Overall I love this product and definitely will purchase this coriander again in the future. (it lasts a long time, so it may be a while...)  

Product Description:

Organic Coriander Seeds Jiva Organics is a line of certified organic spices that offer a tremendous value over mainstream alternatives. This is a USDA certified organic Coriander Seeds that is of extremely high quality. This product is being sold exclusively on Amazon.com The word "Jiva" means lifeAt Jiva Organics, we are a small family business drive by care and respect for life - be it people or the environment around us. As a result, we source products that are completely natural, certified organic and grown with the underlying philosophy that promotes sustainability of mother Earth for the present and future generations. Organic farms we work with are untouched by modern toxic input to product pure and natural spices and grains of the highest quality, that result in delicious, healthy meals for you and your family. Jiva Organics - It's a simple choice that makes a big difference.

 Where to Purchase:
Jiva Organics Coriander Seeds -- 3.5 oz  



     I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.