Happy Homemaker: Instanatural Vitamin B3/Niacinamide

Monday, November 24, 2014

Instanatural Vitamin B3/Niacinamide



I have been using Vitamin C Serum for quite a long time now, but this was my first experience with Niacinamide Serum (B3). I struggle with acne through out the year and also have "worry lines" on my forehead along with some dark circles around my eyes and sometimes my face has a rosacia like effect where it stays quite red on the cheeks and forehead.

When I began using this serum along with my Vitamin C, I wasn't expecting to see any drastic differences or results, mainly because I do regularly use so many serums and creams. But I was entirely surprised and elated to see that "worry lines" on my face begin to fill in because of the plumping effect of B3 and because of that I began using it on my stretch marks which are also starting to get smaller and diminish in color. I have also noticed the dark circles and redness diminishing and my tone is more natural.

 I am also excited that my acne is not as intense during that time of the month and I don't have to use a ton of cover up because I look like a hormonal teenager. I have been so excited to see how well B3 works and how moisturized my skin feels after using it as well. When I use this product I can actually go without my usual day cream and wear it by itself because it offers amazing moisturization while doing all those other great things. This is a great addition to any beauty regimen.

  

 Product Description:
  • FIGHTS ACNE & HYPERPIGMENTATION: Niacinamide has natural anti-inflammatory properties that actively work to even your skin tone by reducing breakouts and blemishes. It also soothes your skin to minimize redness, blotchy spots, and age spots.
  • MOISTURIZES & NOURISHES: This gentle lightweight serum glides on your skin like a serum easily and effectively, delivering nutrients such as Vitamin B3, Aloe Vera, Avocado Oil, and Hyaluronic Acid, which moisturize your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth.
  • FIRMS & PLUMPS SKIN: Apply the Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Serum regularly to shrink pores and plump skin while achieving a healthy glow. This skin lightening treatment is the perfect solution in order to achieve a brighter, smoother, more youthful complexions
  • MADE IN THE USA: Each bottle of Niacinamide Serum is made in our advanced FDA registered facility. We strive to provide high-quality ingredients to our customers to ensure satisfaction.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Serum is for people with skin prone to acne and for uneven skin tone. Our lightweight and quick absorbing formula is well tolerated by normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin!
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) when applied topically can help to revitalize uneven skin tone and helps with dark spots, patches, blotches) . It is great for those struggling with breakouts.
  • Increases skin elasticity, provides soft and supple skin
  • Reduces dark spots, patches and blotches.
  • Improves complexion, provides even tone and texture.
  • Decreases the red spots associated with acne
  • Helps with inflammation related to acne.
Know how Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is a complete skin care for spots and acne prone skin! • SKIN MOISTURIZER: Promotes skin hydration, suppleness, plumpness and softness. • BETTER LOOKING PORES: Helps to improve the appearance of pores and increases skin elasticity. • EVEN SKIN TONE: Helps to manage skin tone, age spots and provides even and fair complexion. InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Serum is well tolerated by all skin types! • Can be used on normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin. • Lightweight formula that gets absorbed quickly. • Achieve a youthful appearance. • Gain clear, smoother and brighter skin.


 Where to Purchase:

  http://instanatural.com/products/vitamin-b3-niacinamide-serum/

Niacinamide Vitamin B3 5% Serum - HUGE 2 OZ - Anti-Aging; Diminishes the Appearance of Acne, Dark Spots & Hyper Pigmentation - Lightens, Hydrates And Plumps Skin - Guaranteed Results  



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.