Happy Homemaker: Hush Hush

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hush Hush



 Hush Hush discreet Confidence Panties are absolutely a life saver. I have saved so much money by using these and have been saved the embarrassment that can come when you can't completely "hold it". I'm not talking about the inability to make it to the bathroom necesarrily, but those times you sneeze, laugh, cough-or whatever-and you leak a little. You know, it just escapes, inconveniently making you uncomfortable and potentially causing an embarrassing situation.

 I have been using these for about a month now and absolutely love them! They are great for those little mishaps and save a lot of money on disposable liners and pads that I no longer have to use unless it's actually the appropriate time of the month for them. I love the security I feel when I wear these. If I laugh or cough unexpectedly and leak a little I don't feel so self conscience because I know that it's not going to be anything anyone can see. (ever seen those embarrassing wet spots on people after they laugh?? ) They are so discreet because they are like any other pair of underwear. The only difference is they have a protective barrier like those found in swimwear.

 They contain any leaks and don't smell at all, so no one is the wiser. They are easy to wash as well. They can be machine or hand washed. I hand washed them a couple of times so that I could wear them again the next day and just hung them up and they came clean easily, smelled fresh every time, and dried quickly. They fit extremely well also. I was surprised how comfortable they were considering their nature. They are affordable and really do what they are supposed to do without being lumpy or leaking. These are great for those who just had a baby, are getting a little older and don't have perfect control of their bladder, and those who just need that extra bit of protection during the day. I love these and plan to buy more to compliment the ones I have.

 

Product Description:  
Hush Hush Panties:
Choose Women's Confidence Panties by Hush Hush and Wearever for everyday protection and reusability. Our selection of confidence panties features an innovative design that has a subtle absorbent layer built in, perfect for those with light incontinence issues, occasional leaks, moisture from working out or worry of menstrual leak through. They are a perfect solution for giggling with girlfriends over coffee or wine, surviving a sneeze or a surprise, socializing over shopping bags or diaper bags, visiting the gym or the office, and everything in between. See for yourself the secret to staying dry, confident and comfortable! Our 100% Cotton maximum coverage confidence panties will keep you cool, dry, and confident in any situation. Everyday comfort paired with our patented sewn-in leak and odor protection pad makes these panties a wardrobe must have for every woman on the go. Laugh contagiously, live actively, stay worry free.
  • Body: 100% Cotton
  • Lining: 48% Polyester, 30% Polypropylene, 13% Rayon, 5% Polyethylene, 4% Spandex
  • Made in Korea
  • Machine wash warm, Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. No fabric softeners.
  • Light Leak Protection
  • Full Rise
  • Full Rear Coverage
  Where to Purchase: 
  http://www.weareverincontinence.com/hush-hush-confidence-panties/
www.HushHushPanties.com
www.Facebook.com/HushHushUndergarments
www.Twitter.com/HushHushPanties
www.WeareverIncontinence.com/Panties-Giveaway  



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.