Happy Homemaker: Hera Prime Colon Cleanse

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hera Prime Colon Cleanse



 I have taken different colon cleanses for a while now for multiple reasons. I use it to keep me regular and cut down on constipation. I also take it to clean out the pipes, so to speak, every once in a while. When I take colon cleanses I feel less bloated, constipated, and uncomfortable at any given time. When I first began using colon cleanses I also lost a bunch of water weight. (which I add-ended up coming back anyways) I feel more energetic and healthy over all-it even improves my complexion! So, when I was given the opportunity to try Hera Prime Colon Cleanse I was excited to give it a try. I have had both good and bad experiences with cleanses, so I felt like there wasn't much to lose, and if it worked as advertised, I had so much to gain.

I have used the Hera Prime Colon Cleanse for about two weeks now and I absolutely love it! It is one of the best cleanses I have ever use. I just take two pills a day in the morning and drink a lot of water throughout the day. I have been much more regular-even more than other times and I don't have the soft, runny kind that other cleanses can cause. Another thing I like about this cleanse is that unlike others that can only be taken for a week to ten days at a time, this one can be taken regularly for an extended amount of time. This is nice because with other cleanses I suffered from constipation and bloating in the "break" period when I was not able to take the cleanse I was currently using.

After the first couple of days I felt a bit off, but I knew this was the toxins being released from my body. After about a week I felt so, so, so much better! The added Rasberry Ketones seemed to really help things along and get things running even better. I even got over a UTI med. free and had a lot more energy thanks to an efficiently running system. If you suffer from constipation, bloating, irregularity, or would like to shed a couple extra pounds, I definitely recommend trying Hera Prime Colon Cleanse.

  

 Product Description: 

  Hera Prime is dedicated to making sure you look the best you can, on the inside and outside. We have a commitment to creating the finest formulations, products and methodologies to enable our consumers to reach their goals and live a beautiful, healthy lifestyle. Product: Colon Cleanse -Assists with losing weight to reach your health and fitness goals quick! -Eliminate toxins from your body naturally, Speeds recovery from refined and over-processed foods -Fights intestinal congestion so that your digestive system powers on, Allows you to have more energy and feel invigorated and productive -Made with a natural blend of 9 herbs, fiber and nutrients, Does not contain the dangerous chromium, Free from dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans HOW A DELICIOUS PILL CAN MAKE YOU FEEL AND LOOK BETTER IN 24 HOURS What to Expect After taking Colon Cleanse, you will start to feel a little different. This is due to your body releasing the toxins that have been building up in your body over time. Your body will start to heal itself after the toxins have been removed. You will feel invigorated, energetic and may even help with problems such as joint inflammation. Use with our Raspberry Ketones for an accelerated result and faster recovery time. Welcome to the new YOU The Hera Prime Difference Hera Prime is dedicated to making sure you look the best you can, on the inside and outside. We have a commitment to creating the finest formulations, products and methodologies to enable our consumers to reach their goals and live a beautiful, healthy lifestyle. The Highest Quality Our Colon Cleanse is manufactured in superior clean facilities with state-of-art automation to ensure the highest hygiene standards. Every product follows the rigorous GMP and FDA guidelines to provide integrity, reliability and safety. Don't Miss Out! Overall health is not just about your appearance; you need to feel great too! Don't miss out and order your key to an invigorated life now! How to Use Ensure you stay hydrated and drink at least 8 cups of water daily. Take 2 tablets daily as directed.


  Where to Purchase:

Colon Cleanse - Weight Loss + Detox Product - Natural Kit for a Regular, Super Cleanse at home - Best capsules/pills to Remedy a Bloating Belly - Diet Recipe to achieve a Body of Gold - Get On Board to Feel Complete!    



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.