Happy Homemaker: Glowing Horns

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Glowing Horns

   

These horns are fun and can be used in a quite a few situations. The only complaint I have is mine came broken, but with a little hot glue they were back to good as new, so that at least wasn't a long lasting problem. They fit my kids and myself all quite well and light up just as advertised. We don't do Halloween in our house, but, these would be awesome for a costume party, fun night out, or for playing dress up. You can wear these in the dark because they light up and they are actually very bright! I love the fact that when they are off they are glittery, so even then they look super cool/cute. Other costume items when turned off look terrible.

They are a little heavy, but they aren't too bad for short periods of times. I love that my kids can use them too-they absolutely love to play with them and dress up is so much more exciting now than it used to be. Once I glued the one horn back on that was broken in shipping, these were actually quite sturdy and the on off switch makes it so the batteries will last a long time. I don't know that I would buy these again, but because they work so well, I don't know that I'll need to. Would be great for anyone wanting to dress up for a night out, New Years, a costume party, or just to be silly.

 Product Description:
  • Ever thought about showing your devilish side?
  • Batteries Replaceable
  • Fun light up party accessory; Convenient On/Off switch

  Where to Purchase:
  Devil Horns - LED Light up Devil Horns - Great for Halloween    



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.f