Happy Homemaker: Garcinia Cambogia Extract

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia Extract

 

The Garcinia Cambogia from Holistic Solutions came pretty fast! I have not been using it for very long and have already seen results. It says to take two a day, but I just take one because I tend to be more sensitive to supplements or medicines, and this goes for Garcinia as well. Despite only taking one, I actually lost another three pounds this week alone and I could not be happier with the amount of energy I am feeling or how great it feels to be eating less and consequently healthier as well.

I did not lose weight right away with this supplement, but that isn't to say I didn't see results. While many people assume losing weight and being fit go hand in hand...It's not always the case. You can in fact lose weight without being fit. A side effect of getting fit is muscle gain coupled with loss of fat, so while you are in fact losing fat, you aren't actually losing weight because muscle comes with it's own weight. Although at first my scale did not move, my pants did. The slid, they fell, they found a belt added, and they sagged. My shirts got looser as well. Not the kind of lose caused by months of stretching a shirt out, but from losing a little bit of fat or size in the chest region.

Now, Garcinia does not MAKE you fit, but it certainly offers the building blocks to becoming fit. Better serving sizes due to lack of hunger and cravings, reduced fat production, and energy that seems to come out of no where making working out a pleasure, not a daily dread. While I have not been using this long, I can see that it is going to offer long term results and it is very effective compared to others. I definitely recommend this as an affordable, effective Garcinia Cambogia for anyone looking to get fit, lose weight, and get healthy.    


Product Description:
  • Garcinia
  • Reduces Fat Production
  • Promotes Healthy Weight Loss
  • Pharmaceutical Grade Garcinia Cambogia (65% HCA - Highest on Amazon) :: 1000mg Strong :: 60 Capsules :: No Fillers, Additives, or Binders.
  • Garcinia Cambogia Extract reduces body fat while increasing muscle mass
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract with HCA provides safe and effective weight loss. What is Garcinia Cambogia?: A pumpkin shaped fruit that grows naturally in Southeast Asia and India. How Does It Work?: Garcinia Cambogia blocks the enzyme that converts sugar into fat, increases your serotonin levels and suppresses your appetite creating an exceptionally effective weight loss supplement. Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia: - Blocks Fat Production - Suppresses Appetite - Increases your Serotonin Levels - Supports Healthy Lipid Levels - Includes HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) - All Natural Weight Loss - No Side Effects    


Where to Purchase:
  Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Weight Management Dietary Supplement, 60 Capsules  




   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.