Happy Homemaker: Exposed SkinCare Clarifying Mask

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Exposed SkinCare Clarifying Mask

479a8876f548fe146e3279e562ca881147ec8929

I have to be extremely careful what skin care products I use as I have very sensitive skin. I also have an issue with embarrassing breakouts. I am 27 going on 13 it feels. (and looks at times) I have tried all sorts of skin care products, creams, lotions, serums, face washes, soaps....All of it. And nothing ever worked-not the way they said they would anyways. (I am not discrediting those I have formerly written of when discussing anti-aging etc.-this is strictly about acne outbreaks) I often would try a product for things to get worse and stay worse and it really plays on your confidence to always walk around with pimples and marks on your face from outbreaks long gone.

Exposed Skin Care has really made a difference! Today I am going to particularly talk about the Clarifying Mask. I started using the mask about a month ago and I use it once a week instead of two. I don't do this because it bothers my skin, but because that is what I have time for in my routine during the week due to other things going on currently. Later, once we are moved and settled and we aren't running in circles to get everything done from packing to working on volunteer committees and taking care of kids (well-that one is more long term LOL) I plan to use it twice a week as it says it can be used.

 20141109_215109

Above you will see me before using the Exposed Skin Care Clarifying Mask. I had some discolorations and was still combating an outbreak that had occurred during "that time" of the month. (see right cheek/under nose near lip, chin, and above left eyebrow) Taking selfies around that time is extremely difficult for me-I always feel like such a tween opposed to the grown person I have become. I always thought once you get over puberty all these acne issues would just disappear..Wow have I been wrong. As I said I started using the Clarifying mask about a month ago and have really loved the results. Before ever using the mask I went through the quick start directions and it mentioned it could get worse before it got better-but honestly, I did not see where that really happened. What I loved is a lot of acne masks and cleansers can cause dry skin and peeling and this mask did none of that! My skin felt hydrated and healthy and it LOOKED hydrated and healthy too!

 IMG_20141118_115934

Above is a current picture, taken at the same time of the month as before. This time I don't have ANY pimples. NOT EVEN ONE! My skin doesn't look uneven or blotchy at all in fact! I have loved using this mask and plan to continue using it for a long time. It only takes a VERY small amount to cover my whole face and it only takes 15 minutes so it's easy enough to do. It washes off very easily as well. I use the cleansing cloth from Exposed Skincare as well and it seems to exfoliate and cleanse the skin better than a "typical" wash cloth. You can read more information on the awesome mask and find even more success stories about the Exposed Clarifying Mask below along with a link to their site and also a code for FREE shipping on orders of $50 or more! :)


  Product Description:

The Exposed Skincare Clarifying Mask is the perfect compliment to your skincare routine. It combines the power of science with soothing properties of pure natural extracts bring you skin that is not only clear, but also healthy and balanced. Use this mask as a spot treatment for stubborn acne or to prevent the development of new blemishes. The Clarifying Mask includes sulfur and resorcinol, both of which are vital ingredients in the fight against acne breakouts. Resorcinol is effective at preventing comedones (clogged pores) by removing the buildup of dead skin cells. For over half a century, sulfur has shown been to be one of the best acne treatment options by helping remove excess oil from the face and freeing trapped sebum. Developed by a collaborative effort of dermatologists, cosmetologists, naturopaths, and chemists, Exposed Skin Care is the only product line of its kind. This combination of professionals working together resulted in a unique and revolutionary skin care approach that not only treats acne, but also proactively prevents new acne from forming. These products have helped countless teens and adults struggling with skin issues. For best results, use the mask 1-2 times per week. While the standard acne treatment can counter most acne outbreaks, sometimes we need a little boost to our treatment. This is where the Exposed Clarifying Mask comes in. We believe that this bacteria clarifying invention is simply the best acne treatment mask around. The Exposed Clarifying Mask contains sulfur and resorcinol, both of which are vital ingredients in the fight against acne breakouts. Resorcinol is effective at preventing comedones (clogged pores) by removing the buildup of dead skin cells. For over half a century, sulfur has shown been to be one of the best acne treatment options by helping remove excess oil from the face and freeing trapped sebum. The Clarifying Mask should be used once or twice a week to help prevent the development of pimples and blackheads. It will leave your skin look looking healthy and clean. The Exposed Clarifying Mask is simply one of the best acne treatment masks around.

Read even more Exposed Skincare Success Stories  here! (go ahead-click that link! ;) )

Where to Purchase:
  http://www.exposedskincare.com/acne-treatment-products/clarifying-mask.html
 Shop Exposed Skincare Products
Free US Shipping On Orders Over $50 With Code freeshipnov ($6.95 discount on Intl Orders). Exp 11/30/14.  



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.