Happy Homemaker: Bee Sili Silicone Grill Gloves and Baster

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bee Sili Silicone Grill Gloves and Baster



The Bee Sili Silicone Gloves are great! They come in four different colors, and I love them all! I have the blue gloves in my size, but I plan to get a second pair (green) for myself to use with the grill (a pair for every purpose, right?) and then the black and red ones for my husband to use when he cooks/bakes/grills. These gloves fit me great and are comfortable to use considering they are made of silicone. I expected them to be uncomfortable or floppy, but they fit well and are very effective in protecting my hands from the heat. I have replaced my regular oven mitts with these gloves because they work so well! (unless I use the oven hotter than 425F)

 I love that with these gloves I can actually handle the meat on the grill or turn the meat without worrying about burning myself or getting my hands all greasy and meat covered. It makes it so much simpler! I also like that I can use these while handling pans on the stove or when baking because we have a gas stove/oven and I often worry about burning myself. (sometimes it fires up while my hands are in there! Talk about scary..) I love that these are washable, I don't have a dishwasher right now, but when I do get one, it is nice to know they are safe to wash in the dishwasher.

 I have also used the basting brush and absolutely love it. I like that is round opposed to flat because it feels like I can get better coverage and lose less of whatever marinade I am using at the time. It is easy to wash and because it is made of silicone it also can stand up to the heat better than most brushes do. I use it all the time and love it. I am glad I added these gloves and basting brush to my kitchen "arsenal" and look forward to using them for a long time. (since they are super heavy duty...)

   

Product Description:
  • Bee SAFE : PROTECTION from hot & cold * Fba approved, high grade textured silicone * Non-slip grip * Protect hands when scraping ice & snow from windshields * Handle hot objects, pots, pans & foods SAFELY * Tend the fireplace * Heat resistant up to 425 degrees F
  • Bee THRIFTY: SAVE MONEY * Versatile * Flexible * Long lasting * Easy to clean, dish washer safe * Toss your worn out, stained fabric pot holders & replace with long lasting silicone gloves for greater protection
  • Bee ECO Friendly: GOING GREEN is easy with durable, reusable silicone * Bpa free, non-toxic * Protect you & SAVE the environment
  • Bee HAPPY: MAKE MEMORIES with family & friends * Handle hot & cold food & drinks for parties, holidays, campouts, cookouts * Enjoy your easy to use and maintain Fireplace, Oven, BBQ Grill Gloves & Bonus Basting Brush for years to come.
  • Bee SATISFIED: LOVE GLOVES & Basting Brush or get 100% HASSLE FREE REFUND & keep the gloves! * BUY a second pair for a gift & you may qualify for FREE shipping!

Manufacturer Details

Bee SAFE, THRIFTY & & ECO FRIENDLY when you use SUPER Silicone, Versatile Fireplace, Oven & Bbq Grill & Oven Gloves Let your imagination run wild! * Have safe fun with family & friends: Remove baked foods from oven * Turn food over & remove from grill * Prepare pulled pork * Handle hot corn-on-the-cob & boiled egss * Roast marshmallow & hot dog over the camp fire * Tend the fireplace * Grab cold drinks & food from the ice chest or freezer * Firm grip to open lids with ease * Change light bulbs & much more! Toss in the dishwasher for bacteria free cleaning One size fits small, medium & large hands but not extra large hands (6 inches wide) Heat resistant up to 425 degrees F No risk gurantee: Love them or return them for 100% refund & keep the gloves!

Key Features

Bee SAFE : PROTECTION from hot & cold * Fba approved, high grade textured silicone * Non-slip grip * Protect hands when scraping ice & snow from windshields * Handle hot objects, pots, pans & foods SAFELY * Tend the fireplace * Heat resistant up to 425 degrees F Bee THRIFTY: SAVE MONEY * Versatile * Flexible * Long lasting * Easy to clean, dish washer safe * Toss your worn out, stained fabric pot holders & replace with long lasting silicone gloves for greater protection Bee ECO Friendly: GOING GREEN is easy with durable, reusable silicone * Bpa free, non-toxic * Protect you & SAVE the environment Bee HAPPY: MAKE MEMORIES with family & friends * Handle hot & cold food & drinks for parties, holidays, campouts, cookouts * Enjoy your easy to use and maintain Fireplace, Oven, BBQ Grill Gloves & Bonus Basting Brush for years to come. Bee SATISFIED: LOVE GLOVES & Basting Brush or get 100% HASSLE FREE REFUND & keep the gloves! * BUY a second pair for a gift & you may qualify for FREE shipping!
  Where to Purchase:

  http://beesiligadgets.com/bee-sili-silicone-grill-fireplace-oven-gloves/

 Bee Sili Silicone Grill, Fireplace, Oven Gloves * Plus Oil, Sauce Basting Brush * Bee Safe, Thrifty & Eco Friendly! (Green)



  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.