Happy Homemaker: Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream



  I have used a lot of moisturizers in my day, and have to say I have so many reactions to them, there are too many to list. Of all the moisturizers I have used, Adovia Moisturizer cream is one of my favorites. This cream goes on smooth and is not too thick or greasy. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a weird shine to my face. My skin has been left hydrated and soft and it has a healthy glow. This cream doesn't really smell like anything and when applied remains scentless and makes a great primer for my makeup.

 I have an issue with some moisturizers of my skin getting extra oily half way through the day and then I have to dab or wash my face all over again and reapply make up to cover up the issue. With Adovia's anti-wrinkle facial moisturizer cream I did not have that problem at all. In fact, my skin was more even and "stable". (No mid day oil) This moisturizer really made my face feel soothed and it is cool feeling upon application which I liked. I love that they have so many natural ingredients in their moisturizer such as Dead Sea minerals, Vitamin C, Seaweed, Aloe Vera and many others. I feel confident my skin is getting the best treatment and isn't getting a bunch of unneeded chemicals added to it. I absolutely love this moisturizer and how great my skin feels after using it.

 Product Description:
  • Infused Your Skin with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt & Minerals, Lactic Acid and Collagen for Maximum Long Term Anti Wrinkle Effect
  • Anti Wrinkle Facial Cream Smooths out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time
  • Not a phony "Miracle" Anti Aging Cream - an Ingredient Based Long Term Approach to Younger Looking Skin
  • Seaweed and Premier Aloe Vera feed skin needed nutrients for maintaining naturally youthful skin
  • Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream Increase the firmness and overall vitality of your skin.
Anti Wrinkle Facial Cream Smooths out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time Not a phony "Miracle" Anti Aging Cream - an Ingredient Based Long Term Approach to Younger Looking Skin Seaweed and Premier Aloe Vera feed skin needed nutrients for maintaining naturally youthful skin
  • Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream Increase the firmness and overall vitality of your skin.
  Where to Purchase:
  Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream - with Dead Sea Minerals, Collagen, Retinol and Lactic Acid - Premier Anti Aging Moisturizer - Reduces the Appearance of Existing Wrinkles & Fine Lines & Prevent the Formation of New Wrinkles - Natural Skin Care Solution Facial Cream for Women & Men - Premier Anti Wrinkle Cream    


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.