Happy Homemaker: Tru Synergy Yacon Syrup

Monday, October 27, 2014

Tru Synergy Yacon Syrup

e6a277650fcc9f75015c121df776ae80ed08a243  

 Tru Synergy Yacon is absolutely wonderful! I have used it in my drinks, baking, and some recipes and I love how it doesn't change the flavor of my food or baked goods and my kids and husband haven't noticed a difference at all. (as far as it goes with their food anyways) I lost almost three pounds the first week I used it and could feel a change in my energy levels that I absolutely loved.

 I take Tru Synergy Yacon Syrup as directed, 1tsp three times a day and I also add a *small* amount to my coffee/tea and baked goods and some recipes. If I use a full tsp (or two) in a recipe I skip a tsp that day so I don't take more than recommended. For best results I take it 20-30 minutes before eating so that it is fully absorbed and it helps me to eat less. My appetite is more "normal" at that point and my serving sizes smaller. Because it digests/metabolizes slowly (because it's a complex sugar) I go longer between snacks or needing another meal so I am eating a healthier amount and losing weight because of it. I also like that it's slow metabolizing means steady energy and more stable blood sugar. (which is great since there's a long history of diabetes in my family).

While I do wish the bottle was bigger, it is the same size as many Yacon syrups on the market and I'm just being greedy wanting more since it still lasts quite a while and it's very affordable. It's a great product and I definitely think anyone wanting to level their sugar levels or lose weight could really benefit from using Tru Synergy Yacon Syrup.    

 Product Description:
  • Pure yacon syrup assists in weight loss and slimming waist sizes, regulating blood sugar, and increasing daily fiber intake
  • The syrup, distilled from the Peruvian tuber yacon -- contains up to 50 percent fructooligosacharides, or FOS. FOS, classified as a prebiotic, is a non-caloric sweetener and also a fiber source.
  • According to a 2009 Scientific study, daily intake of yacon syrup produced a significant decrease in body weight, waist circumference and body mass index.
  • Yacon syrup Speeds up the metabolism to combat excess fat and regulates the hunger hormone, making you feel full longer.
  • Low-Glycemic Sweetener
Study Conducted By Dr. Oz - After the four weeks, there were forty women who completed the test as required, and 29 of them lost weight in some form. Fourteen of the women reportedly lost five pounds or more, with the average weight loss overall coming in at 2.9 pounds. There also was a 1.9-inch average waist size reduction. The best low-glycemic sweetener ever has been found Fresh pressed from the Yacon root (Smallanthus sonchifolius) this syrup is a gift from nature that has been enjoyed for centuries in the Andean highlands of Peru. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Use Yacon Root Syrup as you would honey agave stevia or maple syrup on foods in recipes and to sweeten beverages. Note Must be refrigerated after opening - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Other Ingredients Pure Yacon Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.   Where to Purchase: 100% Pure Yacon Syrup - Metabolism Booster - All Natural Weight Loss Yacon Syrup - Raw Yacon Syrup, 8 oz       I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.