Happy Homemaker: My Konjac Sponge

Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Konjac Sponge

1f6955ba6850bf8269509b99265e18cd767dc4cb  

I have used several different Konjac Sponges, but thus far, the My Konjac Sponge is my favorite. It is an affordable, all natural option for face care and it really works to keep my face oil free and clear. I love konjac sponges because they are easy to use, clean, and even store. Plus, they leave my skin soft and clear.

I use my My Konjac Sponge every day when I take my shower and it's amazing how simple it is to use it. I just get it wet until it feels squishy then I use it around my face in circular motions for about a minute. Once it am done scrubbing my face with it, I rinse my skin and the sponge and just hang My Konjac Sponge to dry. I do sanitize it once a week by submerging it in boiling water for just a minute and hang it as usual.

This sponge is gentle, yet effective on my skin. It leaves my skin soft and clean. I no longer have an oily T-zone or dry cheeks and my skin looks and feels even and toned. Using this Konjac sponge is more affordable and effective than any expensive skin care program or product I have ever used. Many offer large promises and low results with an even higher price to pay. The My Konjac Sponge does what it says it will and is affordable at only $10. It also fits easier in my hand than others because it is large and it is egg shaped making it easier to use all over the face, even in the creases between the nose and cheek and chin crease. I am loving my results and plan to use My Konjac Sponge as my brand for years to come.

  8f2279c9ebc8a403edd3b28688a0ea2f882d1933      

Product Description:
  • 100% natural sponge
  • 100% biodegradable
  • Cleanse, exfoliates and revitalixes skin
MY Konjac Sponge is the highest quality konjac sponge in the market. Our products are proudly carried by Whole Foods Market and major online retailers. MY Konjac Sponge are made exclusively with the konjac fiber, a pure vegetable fiber taken from the root of the Amorphophallus Konjac plant. Konjac plant, also known as konnyaku potato or elephant yam, is a plant that is native to eastern Asia. Konjac root is rich in minerals, vitamins, and it has been traditionally used as a beauty treatment for a long time in eastern Asia. MY Konjac Sponge is made to the very highest of standards, using the purest volcanic rock filtered water and food grade konjac. All of our products are hypoallergenic & fragrance free. All of our products are never tested on animals, and they carry the Vegan Society logo as well as Leaping Bunny logo, the highest standard of cruelty-free status in the cosmetics industry. Enjoy your bath time with this all natural fiber bamboo charcoal konjac facial sponge by My Konjac Sponge. This product is made from 100% eco friendly ingredients and features a natural sponge created from the konjac plant.  


Where to Purchase: My Konjac Sponge All Natural Fiber Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge    




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.