Happy Homemaker: Gurin Spa Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Gurin Spa Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser

afcd994895f48a78503c60f05135afecd12e2ce4_1

 I really love the Gurin Spa Diffuser. I have seen diffusers that use heat and they really take away from the essential oils and other diffusers are loud or don't really work well. This diffuser however works great, is super quiet, and is very easy to use. The diffuser comes with a Lavender Essential oil in the box (which is a $20 value special right now from what I've seen) and directions for use. While it took me a few minutes to find the ones that best helped me (there are several pages of directions), they were clear enough and I was able to have my diffuser up and running within five minutes.

This diffuser is great for small areas or for someone wanting to use it on a bedside table or counter top. I use mine on the kitchen counter, bathroom vanity, and occasionally in my boy's bedroom to help clear the air and relax my kids (and myself!) I love how easy it is to use, just turn it on and set it for the time you want. This diffuser is set with a timer to provide safe use that can be set to 30, 60, 120, and 180 minutes.It spritzes out a steady amount of vapor into the air that leaves it with the light scent of essential oils and with the beautiful flower accent artwork on the diffuser, looks rather beautiful.

Another feature of this vapor diffuser I absolutely love is the LED lights. It has four colors that each can be made brighter or softer depending on what mood you are going for and can really work to soothe the soul as well. My favorite is the blue. I use it bright often, but at night I love to look at the soft blue hue and relax while typing up a blog post or reading a book. The other colors are a "plain" white light, green, and red. They are all beautiful and look great. My kids love the green and red, so when they are having a hard time sleeping I put this diffuser on their night stand and let them fall asleep to their favorite color.

I really can't wait to try other essential oils in this to see how they work, but I can only imagine how well they will work with this Ultrasonic diffuser. For those who are in the market for a diffuser, or who really like using essential oils, the Gurin Spa diffuser is a great product and will both look beautiful where ever it is placed and work well.

       1972249_10203645303350656_8449381134150308961_n    

 Product Description:
  • 6 color LED lights (which can be turned on/off) create a soothing effect with their soft color changing
  • Timer - 180 minutes, 120 minutes, 60 minutes, 30 minutes
  • Gurin ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser with 2.4 million ultrasonic vibrations per second
  • No heating or burning means the properties of the oil are not broken down.runs out.
  • Low energy use. Safe auto off when water
Gurin ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser with 2.4 million ultrasonic vibrations per second is a aromatherapy diffuser system that also ionizes essential oil molecules into the air using a heat-free diffusion method, while enhancing an oil biological effects, ideal for improving the atmosphere of any home or work space. Features Color-changing Lightings Controls 6 colors-fixed /auto-changing mode Timer - 180 minutes, 120 minutes, 60 minutes, 30 minutes Coverage Area: Up to 220Sq ft Capacity: 100ML For a limited time, Gurin Aromatherapy diffuser comes with 10 ml bottle of Aromatherapy Essential Oil (Lavender), valued at $19.95. No mail-away, no rebates, It's right in the box, free with purchase. Customer satisfaction guaranteed! We Offer 100% Money Back Guarantee: If you're not happy with it, ship it back and we will refund your money.

   Where to Purchase:

  Gurin Spa Vapor Advanced Wellness Instant Healthful Mist Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser



   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.