Happy Homemaker: Xium Raspberry Ketones

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Xium Raspberry Ketones

f6d21a97cf35e14c0b0857680e6e71ef8001b3da
 I would first like to point out that Raspberry Ketones-any Raspberry ketones from ANY company are not a magic weight loss pill. In fact, though they get a lot of attention for their ability to "melt off weight", their main benefit is actually liver health. I don't take Raspberry Ketones to lose a ton of weight-which I may add-it isn't TRULY advertised to do. While weight loss is a great benefit of taking Raspberry ketones, optimum weight loss won't happen until the liver is functioning properly. Xium Raspberry Ketones are the first I have taken that are 1. Not so huge swallowing one seems impossible, 2. Has optimally helped my liver function properly, and 3. I have actually seen small, yet noticeable results. To get the full affects of these ketones you may actually have to consider taking them for more than a month. Also, if you are already fit and have a healthy liver-results won't be so easily noticed because the largest benefit of ketones is liver function. But, ketones will still act to keep your liver healthy, so they are still important to take. I am an obese woman-not by a lot-but obese enough I needed to take a look in the mirror and do something about it. I take Xium Raspberry Ketones along with their Garcinia Cambogia and Green Coffee Bean. I started taking the Ketones first, and have only used the other two for the last four days. I am now starting to see results. I have already lost three pounds in fact! They don't have to give me a free bottle of anything to say this, as is posted in a review below, because I am telling you my actual experience. I have suffered from UTIs for years, and it has had a toll on my liver and kidneys. Xium Rasberry Ketones has really helped-I have had less UTIs and I am now starting to see a difference in energy, I wake up in the morning feeling rested! And I have noticed less sugar cravings and foods I used to love just don't hold the same appeal anymore. The pills are smaller than most making them easier to swallow and they are vegan capsules which is important to me. I would recommend trying it for yourself first. It is fairly priced and comes quickly and every person's reaction to a supplement or product is different. For me, it has really been worth it.     f2f671b96f29b70cc4c42ba652871fbcb82475e6
 Product Description:
  • 500 MG Per Serving - Powerful Ingredients -Vegetarian Capsules
  • #1 Doctor Recommended Brand
  • 100% PURE -Easy To Swallow - Rapid Release Capsules
  • Doctor Oz Recommended Ingredient - MADE IN THE USA
  • 100% Vegetarian Capsules - Vegan Friendly
Lose Weight with High Quality Pure Raspberry Ketones Extract - Start Burning Fat and Increasing Metabolism. Pure Raspberry Ketones by Xium can help you eliminate fat and lose weight without any harmful side effects. Pure Raspberry Ketones are SAFE! - Raspberry Ketones are a natural product that is 100% safe and effective. Oz talked about Raspberry Ketones on his show and how effective they are at helping boost weight loss. The optimal serving size is 500 mg twice per day. Boost Metabolism Dr. Oz, he referred to it as "the #1 miracle in a bottle for weight loss" Used in combination with better eating habits and or increased exercise promotes rapid weight loss. Made In the USA - Our product is made in the USA, manufactured under stringent quality control measures in a FDA certified facility. All 100% Natural. No Fillers, No Binders. XIUM Raspberry Ketones are the finest quality Raspberry Ketones on the market. Not all Raspberry Ketone products are created equal. Only high quality raspberry ketones are going to get you the weight loss results you are looking for. And to be more specific, it must be 100% pure (not synthetic) and have at least 500mg's per serving of raspberry ketones with no fillers, binders or added ingredients. (That's 1000mg a day) Why 500mgs? Because 500mgs is the human equivalent to the study mentioned on Dr Oz and found in the journal Life Sciences, named "Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone" where it was concluded that Raspberry Ketone prevents and improves obesity & fatty liver.
 Where to Purchase:
http://www.xium2.com/
 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00COCIMH0/ref=cm_sw_su_dp  

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.