Happy Homemaker: Organic Matcha Green Tea

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Organic Matcha Green Tea

1e02a02c96fad51041613b09f56b7e8f75c10feb
 Matcha DNA is one of the best selling Matcha Green Teas on the market, and it is easy to see why. It comes in 34 single serve pouches (so you get the perfect amount) and is easy to add to different recipes, smoothies, and lattes. While it is not my favorite tasting matcha and I would not consider it a tea for the matcha purist, it is equal in health benefits and in quality. (as well as quantity!) It is chock full of antioxidants and natural energy that won't leave you feeling drowsy and in need more more mid day making it a much better option than it's coffee counter part. Matcha DNA is Swiss certified organic and stored in BPA free pouches making it healthy and chemical free.

 69cdd2a2598ef72647d193a28c5ed8a86f6c730f
 While this isn't my favorite tasting matcha, I have to say it is very comparable in quality nutritionally to other matcha's and while I wasn't a huge fan of flavor, it did make a great addition to recipes and in smoothies/lattes. I get more consistent energy while drinking this tea and don't have the mid-day crash like I do when drinking coffee. It is one of the best selling matcha's and I can really tell why in the results more than the taste. I also love that it comes in a larger quantity than other matcha teas, I feel like I get more for my money that way. If you are looking to try Green Matcha tea, want to find a more cost effective tea, or a more natural way to gain energy, I definitely recommend giving MatchaDNA Green Matcha Tea a try. 2c6c0b383e86649e6978b68d830eac84961f63da
 Product Description:  
  • 100% Organic Chinese Origin Powered Matcha Green Tea
  • Guaranteed Best Tasting Matcha You Can Buy Anywhere - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • Delicate and Naturally Sweet Taste - Highest Antioxidant Tea Found Anywhere
  • Rich in Vitamins, Nutrients, Amino Acids and EGCG's- BPA FREE POUCHES
  • Never Irradiated - Not From Japan - Swiss EU and NOP Certified
MatchaDNA powdered green tea is a delicious tea with a delicate and naturally sweet taste. MatchaDNA is organically grown and hand-picked. It can be made as tea or used in foods and cooking. Few people know that the current practice of drinking powdered tea in the Japanese tea ceremony is actually from the Song dynasty in China. It dates back to over 1,000 years ago. This practice was carried on in Japan and is now considered a pillar of Japanese culture. Today, once again high quality Matcha is being made in China. This tea has a slightly different character than its Japanese counterpart. Both teas have a deep green color and a thick, savory taste and texture. Both are high in EGCG and antioxidants. However, our Chinese MatchaDNA is smoother, without the bitterness and it has a rich, smooth and fresh taste unlike any other. NOW SWISS CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND 100% CERTIFIED BPA FREE POUCHES.

 Where to Purchase: http://www.matchateagreen.com/10-Organic-Matcha-Green-Tea/dp/B00BG0ZJ0Y Matcha DNA Certified Organic Matcha Green Tea, 10 Oz.     I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.