Happy Homemaker: Super Gloves

Monday, August 11, 2014

Super Gloves

11b7915f6767576269587465385e23fe7fc47ac8

The 'Super' Glove is amazing! These gloves are made to stand up to 662 degrees (F) for up to 30 seconds and really do stand up to the task. I use these all the time when I bake and make things in the oven. They are great for working around the grill and even for adding wood to a camp/bon fire. I absolutely love these gloves. They fit me, but they also fit my husband like a glove. (haha-see what I did there?)  They aren't uncomfortable at all and the grip with these gloves is great. No slipping pans with these gloves, the red strips help grip and protect from heat at the same time.
Although I wouldn't recommend it, because it will shorten the life of use for the gloves, these gloves can even be put in or next to flames without setting on fire and will protect fingers and hands from getting burned. I love that I can pick up a hot cookie sheet from my gas oven without fearing if my hands are going to get burnt when the oven re-heats or as I grab the pan (ever held a pan with pot holder too long?? OUCH!) and because I love to bake this is a huge deal for me. My husband likes them because they look and feel more "manly" and they fit him perfectly as well. He likes to use them with the grill or to help me take something out of the oven if I don't get to it fast enough (or can't get to it fast enough). These gloves are great for anyone who likes bon fires, baking, grilling, or spend a lot of time near hot surfaces. They work great and keep hands and fingers safe.
 079a13675165b3349a15c409cdad6e6802c82685
Product Description:
The Kuisiware heat resistant cooking gloves have been designed to protect your hands from fire and extreme heat while cooking, baking, grilling or handling any type of hot objects.
  • Best quality heat resistant cooking gloves designed to protect your hands from fire and extreme heat up to 662F (350C). Created from Meta-Aramid and Para-Aramid fibers (similar to Kevlar® and Nomex®), these cooking gloves will fully protect your hands from burning while cooking, baking, grilling, handling hot pots and pans or hot smoker & oven racks;
  • Firm grip and improved dexterity thanks to the silicone texture on both sides of the grill gloves & the five fingers design;
  • Very durable and light weight, with 100% cotton lining, for a comfortable feel and great protection;
  • Very easy to clean, washing machine safe. One size fits all, you can test them for 30 days. If they don't fit, we'll refund your purchase;
  • 30 days money-back guarantee and our premium Life-Time Warranty fully protects your purchase.
Features:
- Designed to protect your hands from fire and extreme heat up to 662F (350C).
- Created from Meta-Aramid and Para-Aramid fibers (similar to Kevlar® and Nomex®), these cooking gloves will fully protect your hands from burning while cooking, baking, grilling, handling hot pots and pans or hot smoker & oven racks
- They offer firm grip and improved dexterity thanks to the silicone texture on both sides of the grill gloves & the five fingers design
- Very durable and light weight
- Very easy to clean, washing machine safe
- One size fits all
- Very comfortable thanks to the 100% cotton lining

Product Description:

Kuisiware Heat Resistant Cooking Gloves - Protect Your Hands From Fire and Heat up to 662F - FREE Special Bonus - Top Quality Grill & Oven Gloves with Five Fingers Silicone Flexi-grip - Best for Oven, Grill & Barbecue, for Handling Hot Objects While Cooking, Baking or Grilling - LIFETIME Warranty, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.