Happy Homemaker: Magic Beans-Green Coffee Bean

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Magic Beans-Green Coffee Bean


71LRJA+p7-L._SL1500_
Green Coffee Bean is a new and rising diet fad-or is it a fad at all?And of course we all know they aren't really magic beans-but they are effective! I was able to try this rising supplement and I have to say, I am not so sure it is a fad at all. I can't say it works for everyone, or that it will get you the same results it got for me, but I can say despite the critics and questioned testing, I got results while using ApexNatural Green Coffee Bean Extract. It is made extra strength to provide the best results and help block fat and burn calories like no other Green Coffee Bean Supplement.
While using this supplement I lost about 2 pounds a week , which on average was anywhere between half a pound to a pound more than I lost when just depending on diet and exercise alone. I had more energy and could see the difference in how I ate and how often. I have eaten significantly less and have not needed snacks between meals at all. There were even times I had to remind myself to eat or I would have accidentally missed a meal. While my results did not happen over night, I have really loved the feeling of being healthier and confident knowing I am making better food choices and losing weight. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a little boost in weight loss or who want to lose it a little bit faster than with diet/exercise alone. It really works and it comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so there is nothing to lose-except for some weight that is!

Product Description:
  • 100% NATURAL GREEN COFFEE EXTRACT - Green Coffee Bean Extract. NO Fillers. NOT Diluted with other unecessary weight loss ingredients.
  • HEALTH BENEFIT - Green Coffee Extract is studied to Naturally Burn Fat and Slow the Release of Sugar into the Bloodstream.*
  • QUALITY - Fully Standardized to 50% TOTAL CHLOROGENIC ACID like used in studies.
  • EXTRA STRENGTH - 800mg of Green Coffee per Veggie Capsule(100% More than Similar Brands). FULL 30 DAY SUPPLY.
  • GUARANTEE - Backed by Apex Natural 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee. Purchase includes our Special Green Coffee Bean Extract Product Guide so customers have the most accurate information and studies(Emailed within 24 Hours of product being shipped)

How Does Green Coffee Bean Extract Work?

- Green coffee beans contain a natural component called Chlorogenic Acid, which various studies have shown can slow the absorption of glucose from food intake while also boosting the metabolism to help burn fat in the liver.
- Green Coffee Extract is not a stimulant and there are no known side effects.
- Green Coffee also contains beneficial plant-based antioxidants.
- Intended to be used as part of an overall diet and exercise plan.
Why Choose Apex Natural Green Coffee Extract ?
There are many Green Coffee Bean Extract products that don't provide TOTAL chlorogenic acid levels.
Apex Natural Green coffee is standardized at a full 50% TOTAL CHLOROGENIC ACID which is the specific level used in published studies.
Our product is 100% Standardized Green Coffee Bean Extract at 50% chlorogenic acid and contains NO Artificial Ingredients or fillers.
Our product contains 2x the amount of green coffee per capsule as some other brands. Made in the USA in a cGMP laboratory at a FDA Registered facility. Meets the recommended criteria as seen on TV for choosing a Green Coffee Bean supplement.
Product includes our 15-page Green Coffee Bean Extract Product Guide so customers have the most accurate information and studies about the ingredients and product usage.
Also, our products are backed by Apex Natural 100% Satisfaction No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee.

Where to Purchase:
Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract 800mg (50% Chlorogenic Acid) - EXTRA Strength - Natural Green Coffee Bean Extract - 60 Veggie Capsules

 *I am not a weight loss professional, just a mom interested in all the latest health and wellness products and living a healthy lifestyle.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.