Happy Homemaker: Lullabylooza

Monday, August 4, 2014

Lullabylooza


6297608f65ed1aafcdb8dd80c449bf41621e3c22
 Lullabylooza is a lullaby cd (or sound track/download) for babies/small children like no other lullaby music out there. It takes 90's Alternative music and turns it into a new kind of alternative-lullabies. It takes all of the hard and harsh tones of alternative rock and grunge and softens it to a music made to soothe and relax babies into a great sleep. It includes hits from Nirvana, the Pixies, Oasis, and more.
My kids love this sound track. I put it on for my youngest and he goes right off to "la la land" and sleeps well all night long. My older son likes it during nap time as well and goes right off to sleep any time he hears it come on. The way Jammy Jams was able to take alternative rock and turn it into soothing lullabies is just astonishing. If I didn't know the songs and genre that they were before being altered to put babies to sleep, I would have never guessed they were the same music at all. I never thought I would be putting my kids to sleep to the sound of Oasis or Nirvana and hits like Black Hole Sun or Easy.
This sound track is great for the 90s alternative music lover who wants a great lullaby alternative to put baby to sleep without being too harsh. These songs are soothing and perfect for babies and toddlers and I have seen my kids calm down quickly and fall to sleep fast while listening to the songs on  this sound track. It is a definite must have to add to the baby's music collection and open the world of Alternative Rock for baby. (without blasting their ears ;) ) 
731b7bc1ad45542e6b4784fc6c8b932f8681724c

Product Description:
On Lullabylooza: ’90s Alternative Goes Lullaby,  Jammy Jams stage dives into the world of ’90s grunge and alternative music. Lullabylooza takes that dirty, crunchy sound and transforms it into soothing, relaxing lullabies to help you and your little one drift off to la la land.  From heavy hitters like Soundgarden, Nirvana and Stone Temple Pilots to the more melodic side of alternative like Oasis and The Cure…  Jammy Jams covers it all! When baby is restless in the middle of the night and those minutes seem to Creep by, make things Easy, and soothe your baby to sleep with the sounds of Jammy Jams.
Track Listing:
1. Black Hole Sun (originally by Soundgarden)
2. Creep (originally by Stone Temple Pilots)
3. A Girl Like You (originally by Edwyn Collins)
4. Champagne Supernova (originally by Oasis)
5. In The Meantime (originally by Spacehog)
6. Friday I’m In Love (originally by The Cure)
7. Easy (as performed by Faith No More)
8. About A Girl (originally by Nirvana)
9. Possum Kingdom (originally by Toadies)
10. Bird Dream Of The Olympus Mons (originally by Pixies)

Where to Purchase:
http://www.jammyjams.net/music/rock/jj-009/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.