Happy Homemaker: Exfolimate

Monday, August 4, 2014

Exfolimate


05e1272c369da80ee3e7a86bba13d415b0823a86
 I have been using the exfolimate regularly for a few weeks now. When I first got it, I only used it about once a week, but I now use it any time I'm in the shower or wash my face. It just sloths away the dead skin and grime. It is extremely gentle compared to other exfoliating options and really works. You can see the skin and oils it removes right on the dull edge as it is gently run across the face or body.
It comes with two sizes of exfoliaters -the first is specially sized to be used on the face, and the other to be used on the whole body. I have to say I use the one for the face more-it is easy to slip into my routine and takes only a couple minutes. Because I wash my face every day it is just another step to add and takes very little to do. It helps clear off the dead skin and stimulate new skin growth. It also fights fine lines (and diminishes those already there) and wrinkles helping bring skin back it's youthful glow.
The exfolimate made for the whole body I don't use as much, only because it takes a little bit longer and is most conveniently done in the bath or shower. It's results aren't as easily noticeable simply because I tend to "exfoliate" my body more often with my body wash and loofah, but the results are not to be shirked in any way. My skin is still soft and smooth and more radiant after I use my exfolimate (usually about once, sometimes twice, a week) and though the skin and oil removed from the body is not as obvious, it still works great. I have used it on my legs where I have some cellulite from weight gained during pregnancy and age and have noticed it starting to lighten and diminish a little at a time over the weeks since using it.
I love that as an exfoliater it is extremely gentle. I have never had any irritation from using it and have noticed healthier, softer skin. Another benefit of the exfolimate is easier shaving. (or better shaving) I am able to use the exfolimate to raise the hairs for a closer shave and it helps it last longer than just shaving without using it. I use to raise the hairs, then apply my usual cream going the same direction I used the exfolimate (opposite that of the hair), and shave. After shaving I then use the exfolimate to exfoliate my legs and add my usual lotion. I absolutely love it. It makes my legs soft and smooth and I don't have to shave as often as I once had to. (great during the summer!)

38cace59b58a32427b71c7123982a2cd5a166549

Product Description:
Exfolimate is a new breakthrough in Skincare technology. Using patented
smooth edge micro groove technology, exfolimate gently releases dirt
and oil embedded beneath your skin's surface. This radical deep-cleanse
dramatically improves tone and texture, while reducing pore size, oily
patches, dry areas and visible signs of ageing.
Use for a minute daily for fast rejuvenation or as part of your full beauty
regime to transform your complexion. In addition to deeper cleansing,
exfolimate offers users enhanced exfoliation and superior moisturisation by
improving the absorption of Skincare products. It's safe for all skin types
and leaves skin feeling softer and noticeably brighter and refreshed.
• Provides deeper cleansing, enhanced exfoliation
and superior moisturisation
• Cleanses, refreshes and revives skin
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Leaves skin feeling softer and looking brighter
• Improves skin tone and texture
• Reduces dry spots and oily patches
• Increases the absorption of skin care products
• Safe for all skin types

Say G’day to ultra smooth skin and goodbye to dull, flakey skin. Introducing Exfolimate ™ - the ultimate tool to give you younger, fresher looking and feeling skin.
Designed in Australia – Exfolimate is your handy mate to instant exfoliation and pore clarification without the fuss of scrubs and loofahs that only rub the surface of your skin without actually removing the problem.
The secret is Exfolimate’s innovative micro-groove technology etched into the smooth metal edge. The micro-grooves gently lift and remove lingering skin cells and debris to unveil younger, fresher skin.
Exfolimate is made to gently exfoliate the face and body and is precision designed for daily exfoliation and naturally skin clearing results. 
Exfolimate transforms the surface of your skin.
Where to Purchase:
Exfolimate Kit Reduces Visible Signs Of Aging - Clear Skin Naturally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09jNel-X1gY#t=12

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.