Happy Homemaker: Dead Sea Salt Soap

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Soap

415y-hQ6+IL
Hey all! Me again...So I have spent LOTS of time talking about the awesome effects of Dead Sea mud minerals and Dead Sea salt.  I've discussed how they are great for skin and hair and all of the reasons why. I have told you about serums, shampoos and conditioners, and masks. But there are many, many more great products made by Adovia (and others) and they are not to be forgotten.

One of these great products is Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap. It's ingredients are all natural and are exactly what skin is screaming for. (80% Palm/20% Palm Kernel oil, Dead Sea Salts, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Deionized Water)  It is a great product for anyone who uses all natural products that are also soy and gluten free. Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap has been made specifically to moisturize and cleanse skin and give it the special treatment our delicate skin deserves. 

31qHORvl0tL

I have been using this soap for a while now. (I would say about a month or so) At first, I was skeptical because I rarely use bar soap for a reason. It has a tendency to dry out my skin and leave it thirsting for more moisturizer and creams than before I used it-even those that claim to offer extra moisture.  I was ready to leave a sub-par review, even with my great love of Adovia Dead Sea products, simply because I didn't believe it could stand up to the job. I expected dry, itchy skin.

After using it the first time, I felt like my fears and expectations were legitimate. My skin felt dry, clean-very clean, but still....dry. I dried off and stepped out of the shower, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't even had the chance to apply moisturizer and my skin felt soft and healthy. I didn't feel itchy and the initial feeling of dry was entirely gone. I have been using it ever since.

I don't use it all the time when I shower,  just a few days a week in place of my regular body wash, but my skin is left soft and moisturized every time. It cleans away dirt and grime and pampers my skin leaving it healthy and radiant. I do, however, use it each day as a face cleanser.  I have replaced my face wash with this soap since I first tried it on my face area. It works great with my other Adovia products as well as my Vitamin C Serum/Hyaluronic Acid and daily moisturizers.

My skin is more radiant, healthy , pampered, and moisturized. I completely feel like my skin is being taken care of and nourished by this little bar of soap, even better than any foaming face wash I have ever tried.  This soap is great for any skin type, but especially normal to dry skin. It is also a great soap bar for any age or need. It will get your skin clean while leaving it moisturized and nourished.  Anyone looking for a natural soap that is soy or gluten free would also benefit from Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap.


Product Description:
  • Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
  • Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
  • Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
  • Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
  • Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser

Where to Buy:
Dead Sea Salt Soap - Face and Body Soap - 100% Natural Soap - with Dead Sea Salt and Minerals


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.