Happy Homemaker: Adovia Facial Lift and Firm Serum

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Adovia Facial Lift and Firm Serum


2a620cb800fdc4928e8e271693753d42f77ab5d0

I have written a lot about Adovia products in the last few months. I have explained how there are TONS of benefits to using products with Dead Sea salt and mud in them. They are high in important minerals that care for, restore, and protect our skin. The same goes for Adovia Facial Lift and Firm Serum with Dead Sea Minerals.

I use this serum only once a day right now, usually before bed-but sometimes in the morning instead.  Generally they recommend using it twice a day, but because I am using so many other products and am still young yet-I am using it more as a preventative than as a means to an end, so using it more often is not as necessary for me yet. (key word-YET)  It is easy to use because I just apply it right after I wash my face and apply my Hyaluronic Acid/Vitamin C Serum. I still use a moisturizer after using this serum, though with as soft and moisturized it leaves my skin, I don't really have to. It is definitely recommended though.

Adovia Facial Lift and Firm Serum has helped fill in fine lines and has firmed up my face and left it looking a couple years (I hope) younger. I have noticed less worry lines on my forehead and my eyes are filled in beside-no more crows feet! :) I definitely recommend this for anyone looking to preserve their younger look or to who want to fill in the forming fine lines and minor wrinkles.

Made with Vitamin C and Dead Sea Minerals, this Serum is designed to pamper and rejuvenate skin while providing a healthy glow. It will help fill in wrinkles (over time), protect skin from free radicals in the air and minor sun protection, (still use an SPF!) and give your face and instant lift-no surgery or botox required! This serum is found at the link below and will come pretty fast. (even shipped standard!) It is definitely worth the try!


Product description:
  • Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin
  • Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time
  • Vitamin C - Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin Protection
  • Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt - 21 Minerals Essential for Skin Health and Beauty
  • Non-Oily Moisturizer Delivers Deep Hydration and Nutrient Absorbtion
Also Conatains seaweed for a Rich Infusion of Nutrients to Feed and Nourish Your Skin

Where to Buy:
Adovia Facial Serum - Anti Aging, Skin Lifting, Facial Serum with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt and Green Tea - Get Firmer, More Radiant Looking Skin - Non-Oily Deep Moisturizer Delivers Minerals & Nutrients Deep Into Skin - Satisfaction Guaranteed

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.