Happy Homemaker: Maca Full Throttle

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Maca Full Throttle

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

   

   First of all, what is Maca?

Maca is a plant that grows in central Peru in the high plateaus of the Andes mountains. It has been cultivated as a vegetable crop in Peru for at least 3000 years. Maca is a relative of the radish and has an odor similar to butterscotch. Its root is used to make medicine. Maca is used for anemia, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS); and enhancing energy, stamina, athletic performance, memory, and fertility. Women use maca for female hormone imbalance, menstrual problems, and symptoms of menopause Maca is also used for weak bones (osteoperosis), depression, stomach cancer, leukimia, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, erectile dysfunction (ED), to arouse sexual desire, and to boost the immune system. Other uses of Maca are (but not limited to):  
  • Improving energy and athletic performance.
  • Improving memory.
  • Depression.
  • Female hormone imbalance.
  • Menstrual problems.
  • Tuberculosis.
  • Sexual problems.
  • Boosting the immune system.
  • AIDS.
  • Other conditions.
   
3743f1da0174505c2e77003310ae2323931543c3


Now, I have a secret to tell. And please, don't tell my husband. (because after months of writing, he hasn't read one post yet ;) ) I have been taking Maca for a couple of months now. I was having problems with my friend, and I apologize if this is too much information, but it was coming way too often and was so heavy I found myself wanting to stay in to avoid any embarrassments during that time. And a sex drive? What was that? (and I know it says above it helps men's sex drive-we'll get to that in a few minutes)

After having my kids, my hormones have been way out of whack. Seriously-I have been up, I've been down, I have been so all over the place I couldn't even catch up to myself, let alone expect my husband, kids, or friends to. And it's messed with every part of my life from my monthly to my desire to be intimate with my husband. You get warned about PPD (Post Partum Depression) but what about all the other hormonal issues and changes that occur having a kid? Why in the world would they NOT tell us what to expect? I mean, seriously-did they expect us just to figure it out and not feel defective?

So, I started to search-Google most often-because my docs kept saying it was just me being "over tired" or exhausted-that it would work itself out. Only thing is-it didn't. I found so many things, some were just dumb, claiming there is such a thing as the opposite of a nymphomaniac (Really? Maybe I was one of those....). Others just made me paranoid-like, did you know that ovarian cysts or even ovarian cancer can change your cycle, AND cause a loss of interest? Some actually made sense, they talked about hormones and lack of sleep and what they can do. And it's not like I thought my doctors were completely wrong. But what they suggested was neither easy at the time, or working. (get 8-9 hours of sleep with a newborn in the house? What were they smoking?!)


6ab30cf0f181a0c76b6c84b770051a355d405bb4

I went through a year of being completely disinterested in intimacy, and it wasn't just wearing on me, it was wearing on my marriage. So, I sucked it up. Insert, child number two. Once my second was born, not only was I not interested in intimacy (think of my poor husband!) but I was so irregular, my doctor gave me no choice but to go on birth control to get it regulated. Which, I may add, made the lack of interest so much worse. A year and a half later and I was seeing no progress, so, I ditched the pills and decided I was better off just dealing with it.

Here comes kid three. (I would like to add, I sound disdainful-but I LOVE my children and this is more for dramatic, theatrical purposes than anything else!) This is where things got even worse. I not only was irregular, but I was getting my monthy, well, bi-monthly. Knowing from my last experience with irregularity they were most likely only going to suggest another dose of birth control, I decided to continue my search. (though, I did schedule an appointment with my doc for precaution)

You see that parenthesis up there? The one about scheduling an appointment? Here's the kicker-I couldn't get into my own doc for almost TWO months! Two months? C'mon-she delivered my child, but she didn't have space to get me in for a recurring issue? Now, I do blame some of this on the new health care system-but that isn't the purpose of my post. On top of my recurring monthly issues, I was feeling so in-intimate with my husband, we were lucky if I even let him touch me at all. (Yes, it was THAT bad)


a177c1059f4d8086b788ecd078aa4c52c6fe497c

A few weeks after I scheduled that appointment, I was online once again, hunting for answers. What I found this time would change things, and I had no idea how much. I found Maca Full Throttle by Elite Gold Solutions and have been so happy with the results. I started taking this around the middle of April and I haven't stopped since. I take just one a day with my breakfast and the results couldn't have been more favorable. Within a week I noticed a difference in energy, my hormones were more balanced, and I haven't had an irregular cycle since I started taking it. My doctor had no idea why I was even meeting with her a few weeks ago. When I explained she just nodded and said "okay-well you're looking good." She then sent me on my way.

And the sex, yes, I should get into that just a LITTLE. I actually want it. Thanks to my hormones now being in a good place and what one could assume is, well, mostly normal-I actually have a desire to be intimate. We even FLIRT. I haven't flirted with him in so long, I feel like a teenager again. Like we are meeting for the first time all over again. It seems that after a five year hiatus from what we remember as "normal" we now have a healthy love life and no matter what people think, it is important in keeping a marriage itself healthy.
And I have energy. I wake up energized and feeling like I can face the day without chugging down five cups of strong coffee or OD-ing on black tea. I am more prepared to face any situation with confidence, also with a lack of stress (which is nice!). I can not be happier with the results I have gotten with Maca Full Throttle from Elite Gold Solutions. Without it, I may still be wondering what is wrong with me. Instead, I know I have hormone, and some sleep, issues and with the help of Maca I can control and reverse the effects of hormonal imbalances.

I highly recommend this for anyone suffering from hormonal imbalances, intimacy issues, ED, or Irregularity. It can help level and help these issues, and only for the better. I wish I had found it sooner-and I equally hope that it can help you with whatever your need is. It is independently certified by a third-party lab to be free of soy, milk, wheat, gluten, eggs, and shellfish. It is also made to contain no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, corn, milk, or preservatives, making it perfect for anyone, including those with allergies or diet restrictions. You can read more about this awesome product below! :)


  Product Description:  

DISCOVER THE SECRET TO BOOST ENERGY, SEXUAL VIGOR, AND VITALITY FROM AN ANCIENT INCAN SUPERFOOD!
 
 Introducing the #1 Best-selling MACA Pure Energy and Sexual Health Balance In Easy-To-Take Capsules! Maca is grown in the heart of Peru at the high elevation of the beautiful Andes Mountains. The natural plant grows in many different varieties, producing a range of colors and active ingredients, some of which create varying effects in the body. Indigenous Peruvians have used Maca for centuries as a food source, as well as for increasing stamina and energy*.
 Top Maca Benefits So You Can Enjoy:
 •-> A powerful 100% all-natural stamina booster*
 •-> A stress-soothing adaptogen*
•-> A libido enhancer*
 •-> A helpful tool for balancing hormones*
•-> A support for male and female reproductive health*
 •-> An incredible exhaustion busting herb*
 •-> Promotes optimal health and vitality*

 Simply break open the capsules and your maca can easily be mixed into almost all your favorite foods! smoothies, shakes, energy bars, yogurt, desserts, baked goods, and juices for a flavorful healthy boost any time of the day! 

  The Elite Gold Advantage: - Peruvian Pure Superior Formula - Maca Gold is independently certified to guarantee potency. Made in USA, GMP Certified - Highest Quality Standards Worldwide
 Try it now, experience ENHANCED ENERGY & DRIVE or your Money Back, 100% Guaranteed! Feel the Difference Daily So You Can NATURALLY PERFORM AT YOUR PEAK*!
What are you waiting for? Try it yourself    

Where to Buy:
Maca Supplement Capsules Energizing Maca Root Powder Pills for Women + Men 500mg        


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.