Happy Homemaker: Rasberries and Weight Loss

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Rasberries and Weight Loss

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



File:Raspberries05.jpg

 Rasberries-they taste good on salads or as a snack (with chocolate!!), the smell amazing in perfumes and body washes, and make a great flavored iced tea or lemonade. But did you know they are also great for weight loss? More accurately, Raspberry Ketones aid in weight loss.

Raspberry Ketone is a natural compound that is the primary aroma compound found in red raspberries. Scientists found that raspberry ketone prevented the high-fat-diet-induced elevations in body weight and the weights of the liver and visceral adipose tissues. It also decreased hepatic triacylglycerol content increased by a high-fat diet.

 Other studies have shown raspberry keytone increased the breakdown of lipids (fat molecules) within fat cells. The 2010 paper in the journal Planta Medica also found raspberry ketone spurred fat cells to secrete more of the protein adiponectin. Low levels of adiponectin in the body are more common among people who are obese, and those with type 2 diabetes.

 

 While there is not a ton of research done about Raspberry Ketone, many have doted it's effectiveness in helping their weigtht loss by increasing their metabolism and suppressing their hunger. So, I tried them for myself. I specifically tried Pure Body Naturals Pure Raspberry Ketone. I can't write to you today and say I lost pound after pound of weight. I did drop about 4 pounds in the first couple of weeks I used it, but unlike some of the advertisements, I didn't experience "fat melting off."

However, I was able to eat less without suffering cravings, because it did help curb my appetite and even on days I over ate I could tell the Raspberry Ketone was working on my behalf because I didn't suffer the "day after" weight gain that often happens after a day of eating badly. (yay for metabolism!) Even though I wasn't watching the pounds melt away, I was watching my eating habits changing, and I was still losing weight a healthy amount at a time with little to no physical activity required. I have felt more energetic and healthy, and have been able to do more with my kids because of all the new energy I have been given. I have been sleeping better too! Doing more and sitting less while eating better has really helped me sleep better. I can't say that would have happened without Pure Body Naturals Raspberry Ketone.

 I can not promise fast or even extensive weight loss, but I can say if you try these Ketones, you will see a difference in appetite and energy and will end up feeling better in the long run. I highly recommend these to anyone looking to feel better and for that little bit of help to take a step in the right direction. It may not be the cause of the weight loss I have seen or will see in the near future, but it definitely is the change I have needed to work toward those goals and feel better overall.

   Product Description:  

Lose Weight with 1000 mg daily of High Quality Pure Raspberry Ketone - Start Burning Fat and Increasing Metabolism. Pure Raspberry Ketones by Pure Body Naturals will help you eliminate fat and lose weight without any harmful side effects

. Pure Raspberry Ketones are SAFE! - Raspberry Ketone is an organic compound that produces the smell of raspberries, being that it is natural it is 100% safe and effective. The BEST optimal dosage has been found to be 500 mg twice per day. Our product delivers this amount of Pure Raspberry Ketones to ensure we help as many people lose weight as possible. Other vendors may cut corners and skimp on ingredients to save money, we DO NOT! You are offered the very  

HIGHEST QUALITY Pure Raspberry Ketones. Boost Metabolism - Raspberry Ketones exploded in popularity after being recommended on the popular TV show with Dr. Oz, he referred to it as the #1 miracle in a bottle for weight loss. - Dieting or increased exercise will be required for rapid weight loss.

 Safety is #1 with Us - Our product is made in the USA, manufactured under stringent quality control measures in a FDA certified facility.

 All 100% Natural. No Fillers, No Binders.

 Pure Body Naturals Offer a No Quibble 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on this product.    

Where to Buy:
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FFR59VS/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.