Happy Homemaker: TurboTax File with Confidence Party

Friday, March 7, 2014

TurboTax File with Confidence Party

Last week I received my Party Box from House party for my awesome Turbo Tax File with Confidence Party! I will show you what came in my box and give you some details on my party. I can't believe I am saying this, but I am really excited about my upcoming Tax party! (Hopefully people show up!)

Image

Here is a picture of everything in the kit. I won't explain the whole thing all at once, but I gotta say, I wasn't expecting some of what came in my kit and I love it!

Image

The first thing that came in my kit was a TurboTax T-shirt. I am actually putting this in the "grand prize" drawing I am doing (given any of you come! ;) ) It's a size L and is just a simple white T=shirt with TurboTax on it. I think it's a great around the house t-shirt or to wear to a color run or savage race (what's more fun to get dirty or colorful than white? ;p)  I am really excited to offer this to one of my lucky guests!

Image

What is cooler when filing taxes than a cool pair of sunglasses?? The first three people to make it are getting a pair! (Of course, I can't help you file without my own awesome pair LOL)  Look cool in your shades while you sweat out your taxes!

Image

Temporary Tattoos! What gets better than temp tattoos with a Turbo Tax Check Marks? We can get "Tatted up" while we find the best deductions and get your biggest return yet! (yeah, I already filed LOL Probably should have said that to begin with ;P)

Image

100% OFF!!!! Your tax return! What is better than that? Because I have already filed, one lucky attendee will receive 100% off their tax return! That's right it will be absolutely FREE! BUT you have to come to get it! (RSVP in the comments below-or email me at the address I will provide a little later)

Image

50% Off!! Not the lucky winner? That's okay! Everyone who comes will receive 50% off their return! Isn't that exciting? Pay less and make more with Turbo Tax! Get your largest return and do it with confidence!

Image

Magnet Chalk board and chalk. I have yet to come up with any ideas with this, but am thinking of having using it for a tally of best returns or most deductions or credits and winner gets a prize or something. Or, maybe a tax version of Pictionary...Who knows;Sky is the limit! (if you have any ideas, comment them below! I am open to anything!)

Image

Last but not lease- Balloons! What is a party without balloons?? My only question if I should add helium or not...All those taxes, I can imagine some Helium voices in the future. HAHAHA


So, anyways, come get Tatted up, wear your sweet sunglasses, attend to win 100% off, play games, eat good food, and get the best returns you can get. The whole day, Turbo Tax will also be offering tax officers to answer any and all questions anyone has exclusively for those attending the File with Confidence party, so have any questions you have ready! Don't worry, no one is going to pry into your finances, but we will help keep each other sane, have fun, play games, and win prizes. My goal is to make your filing process FUN, not the pain it can sometimes be. Not comfortable filing here? NO PROBLEM! Come or let me know you can't make it and I will send you your 50% off card. (but you must come in order to win the 100% off!!)


Here are the Party Details:
Date: March 15, 2013
Time: 3:00-6:00 pm
Where: My house-RSVP and contact me for address/directions. (I am not posting for privacy reasons)
What: A fun time of games, gifts, food, and taxes. :)
RSVP by March 11, 2014 by email or comment below.
(email: sarahspd@gmail.com)

I look forward to seeing you there or hearing from you for your discount card!


God bless,
Sarah



 <script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-48161439-1', 'mommyreinagratis.blogspot.com');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>