Happy Homemaker: Kiss Lashes-Before and After

Monday, February 24, 2014

Kiss Lashes-Before and After

Kiss Lashes-Before & After

A little over a week ago, I received my J’Adore VoxBox from Influenster in the mail. I honestly had a hard time containing my excitement, and still am having a hard time! Today I’m going to tell you a little about the KISS Look so Real Eye lashes I got in my voxbox, show you before and after pictures, and tell you exactly what I think of them.
Image
Here I am before make up or Kiss lashes. Something is missing, so I pull out the KISS lashes that came in my voxbox.
Image
Here they are in the original packaging.
Image
In the box you get one set of KISS Look So Real Lashes and KISS lash glue.
Image
A close up of before lashes. Before applying, I put on all my make up, except Mascara and Eye Liner. To put them on was a pretty easy experience. It was my first time ever using fake lashes, so that I could do it so easily was great. All you do is apply the KISS lash glue to the top strip of the lashes then apply them to your eyelid right at your lash line. Just be sure to hold them down long enough for the glue to set. It they are too long (test them before putting them on!), you can cut them to size.
*Application Tip: Allow the glue to rest on the lashes long enough to get a little gooey before applying lashes, it makes them easier to apply and it takes less time to set them that way.
Image
Once the lashes are set, you can then apply mascara to blend the fake lashes with your natural lashes and eye liner if you like.
Image
This is the final product after mascara and liner. And we are all ready for a mini photo shoot ;) The look is much more put together and clean and the lashes are a great added touch for that extra bit of glamour. They made me feel like a rock star, I didn’t feel like hiding from the camera with these lashes on. They were an instant boost in confidence. :)
ImageImage
These lashes would be great for a date night or girl’s night out to offer a more full look , or to add that little bit of flirt to the night. I liked how easily they applied and how well they blended.To me they looked as natural as fake lashes could, especially for my first try and I loved the added volume.  The only issue I had is when I needed to take out my contacts, I ended up having to remove the lashes because they didn’t work comfortably with my glasses. Otherwise, they looked great, fit well, were comfortable, and were easy to use. I give KISS lashes five stars and two thumbs up. I can’t wait to wear these beauties on my next date with hubby, which I hope is very soon! <3
That’s all I have for now, but I will be back soon! ;)
God Bless!
Sarah
“I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.”

 <script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-48161439-1', 'mommyreinagratis.blogspot.com');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>